Stuart Spousal Support Attorney
Assisting Clients With Spousal Support Matters in Florida
If you're facing divorce or separation in Florida and need assistance with spousal support matters, ADL Law, P.A. is here to help. Our Stuart spousal support lawyers are dedicated to delivering you with the legal guidance and support you need during this challenging time. We understand that spousal support can be very complex and emotionally charged, and we are committed to helping you navigate it confidently.
Call ADL Law, P.A. today at (772) 210-9097 or contact us online to schedule a consultation with our spousal support lawyer in Stuart.
What is Spousal Support?
Spousal support, commonly known as alimony, is a legal responsibility for one spouse to financially support the other spouse after a divorce or separation. The purpose of spousal support is to ensure that both spouses can keep a similar standard of living to what they were accustomed to during the marriage, at least for a certain period.
There are different types of spousal support in Florida, including:
- Bridge-the-Gap Alimony: This type of support is meant to assist a spouse in changing from being married to being single.
- Rehabilitative Alimony: Rehabilitative alimony is intended to support a spouse to acquire the skills and education necessary to become self-supporting. It is often awarded when one spouse has been out of the workforce for an extended period.
- Durational Alimony: Durational alimony is awarded for a set period and is typically granted when other types of alimony are inappropriate. The duration of this support cannot exceed the duration of the marriage.
What are the Requirements for Spousal Support in Florida?
To determine whether spousal support is appropriate in your case, and if so, the type and amount of support, Florida courts consider various factors, including:
- Duration of the Marriage
- Financial Resources of Each Spouse
- Standard of Living During the Marriage
- Contributions to the Marriage
- Age and Health of Each Spouse
- Earning Capacity
- Marital Misconduct
- Other Relevant Factors
Navigating the complexities of spousal support in Florida can be overwhelming. Still, with the guidance of our Stuart spousal support lawyer at ADL Law, P.A., you can be confident that your rights and interests will be protected. We will diligently ensure a just and equitable resolution tailored to your unique circumstances.
Contact Our Stuart Spousal Support Lawyer Today
At ADL Law, P.A., we understand that every spousal support case is unique, and we will work closely with you to create a personalized strategy that meets your unique necessities and objectives. We are dedicated to helping you secure a favorable outcome and confidently move forward. Your future is important to us, and we are here to protect your interests.
Contact ADL Law, P.A. today to get started with our Stuart spousal support attorney.
“I and my child are SO GRATEFUL for how he made this process feel once he was involved.”
“They are there when you need them”
“Adam has been the best lawyer in defending me in a child custody case.”- Anonymous